While the shape of your nose is usually the result of heredity, the appearance may have been altered in an injury or during prior surgery.
Also known as rhinoplasty, surgery of the nose improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence.
Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Rhinoplasty can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation